Sunday, June 27, 2010

Everyday is not a good day with TN.

Today was a blur. I was again suffering from a headache that made me almost useless but thanks to my computer who keeps me company in my lonesome moments. I found this site that will at least make me feel that someone out there is listening especially when you think that you bore your family and friends with your constant rant about how you are feeling. You also don't want to burden them with your redundant complaints of headaches especially when you make them feel as helpless as you are in sparing you from your agony. I hope tomorrow is a better day and will get me in a better mood since I have to be in a social mode because of a dinner party that my husband and I are attending. It's getting late and I still have my headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment