Thursday, December 31, 2009

community blog for TN sufferers

While searching the internet, I chanced upon a community blog of TN sufferers and was moved by the stories they shared. For a change, I was the one listening to the complaints and rants about their headaches and facial pains that I quickly joined  to help and offer support . When I found out from my doctor that I had TN, I was relieved. The last thing you want to hear from your doctor is to say that it's nothing and it will go away, take a couple of aspirins and rest. I immediately searched the internet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARJMQ4zlsrk to learn more of my debilitating pain. My migraine and menopause on top of my TN is too much to bear. I had to recognize the problem and try to take pro-active steps. It will not go away and it can get worse so I had to find a comfort zone with the right cocktail of meds so I can keep my pains in check. I just have to learn how to live with it. It's not easy but I love life too much to give up. Connecting with TN sufferers keeps me sane. As a TN sufferer myself, it's  good to know that you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment