Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have nothing to blog about..

Seriously...I have become a blog reader more than a blog writer. There a blogs mostly about themselves and their children, pets, spouses and basically about their family adventures. Photo blogs with loads of pictures after pictures with captions. Blogs about their handicraft and needlework such as knitting and crocheting to name a few. Foodies share their gastronomic dining experiences. Tons of recipes from Indian to vegan, and others share personal issues about dealing with loved ones who are terminal or dealing with their own illness which  I don't intend to blog about only because I already belong in a community of bloggers with TN.....What is there to blog about?

A lot! I just had to look for some inspiration from others who blog effortlessly.

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com
Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

till my next blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment