Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Blues...



 So it's christmastime and my brother and I are away from our family again. Every year, Christmas is spent with my husband and his family and I'm happy. But my longing to be with my son, my mother, sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews and adorable Charles who is my mother's great grandchild consume me. I think of my youngest sister in France who celebrates with her husband and children and away from all of us. Christmas is joyous and festive but in reality, it is tough for those who are separated from their loved ones and I pray that their emptiness and feeling of loneliness be filled with God's love. Happy Holidays to all!!

1 comment:

  1. We share the same nostalgia this Christmas, mine for the nth time. But my joy comes from knowing that everyone in the family is doing okay. Hope all is well with you and your family this season. Have a blessed Christmas and a Christ-filled New Year!

    ReplyDelete