Friday, November 27, 2009

high but dry.....

Funny how some people react when they find out that I don't drink anymore. Either they say that you are "no fun" or you find yourself not invited to the usual shindigs any longer. Their loss. I just learn how to have fun sober. I may not be the life of the party but I get entertained just watching and listening to the repartee, merriment and buffoonery. Just because I'm loaded with soda water with a slice of lemon, doesn't mean I have lost my sense of humor. I have cool friends who still love to have me around. So to my zany friends......Cheers!!!..
(hand raised with a glass of soda water and slice of lemon).....:)

Note:  Don't get me wrong. I still enjoy my glass of good wine and a bubbly or a refreshing cocktail mix.....but after that...I get a headache.....

No comments:

Post a Comment